- 06 Days / 05 Nights
- India Packages
- Light & Sound show in Port Blair
- Radha Nagar and Elephant beaches, Havelock
- Session of Snorkelling
- Excursion to Neil Island & North Bay
- Start and End in Port Blair
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare / Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
Day 1 Arrival at Port Blair
Land at Port Blair airport in the morning or afternoon and transfer to hotel. After some rest, visit the famous Cellular Jail, (entry closes at 1545hrs), an old colonial prison situated in Port Blair also known as 'Kalapani'. Later, attend the enthralling Sound & Light Show at Cellular Jail where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive and then drop back to hotel.
- In case your flight lands in the afternoon, we may offer to take you direct from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the Sound & Light show.
- If your hotel is located at Wandoor or Chidyatapu, we will first take you to Cellular Jail and then drop you to the hotel.
- Please note that since vehicles are not allowed to wait outside Cellular Jail, all guests will be dropped at the parking point (approximately 400mtrs from the entry gate of the Jail) and will have to walk from the parking point until the entrance. Once the Jail visit or Sound & Light show is done, the guest will have to walk back to the parking point to board the vehicle.
- Please note that the Sound & Light show timing is subject to ticket availability
Day 2 Port Blair - Havelock
Departure by morning or afternoon Private ferry (PB- HL) (Journey time is 1.5 / 2.5 hrs). On arrival at Havelock (Swaraj Dweep), our team will meet the guest at the exit gate and then the guest will be dropped to their havelock hotel. At around 1430hrs - 1530hrs, proceed to Beach No. 7 (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine to unwind, relax and enjoy the pristine white sand beach. Later drop back to the hotel. Evening at leisure.
- Kindly remind the Port Blair hotel to provide packed breakfast since the same is not included at Havelock (Swaraj Dweep)
- Kindly carry a valid PHOTO ID (Pan Card not accepted) to enter the Port Blair jetty. Alcohol cannot be carried on-board the ferry.
- Beach No 7 is closed for guests after sunset.
- Cars are limited on Havelock island (Swaraj Dweep) and hence guests are requested to kindly adhere to the timelines as shared by the tour manager
Day 3 Havelock
Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach or Light House by sharing boat. The journey time is 30-45 mins and you can also opt for some water sports activities like Snorkelling, Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Glass bottom Boat, Banana Boat Ride, Sofa boat ride, Parasailing, etc. on direct payment. Return after 3 hrs in the same sharing boat to the Beach No 1. Our tour manager will meet and assist with car transfers to proceed to the hotel. Evening at leisure.
- The boats to Elephant Beach are managed by a boat association who need individual guest consent forms after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis. Due to limited boats, guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and please note that we have no control over the wait time.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
Day 4 Havelock - Port Blair
Check-out from Havelock hotel and then head to Something Different – A Beach Side Cafe (Rated #1 on tripadvisor.com) and the only multi-cuisine beachside café that offers a fabulous view along with a fun play-zone for kids, a book-reading corner and lots more. Afterwards, proceed to the Havelock jetty to board the private ferry from Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) to Port Blair (Journey time is 1.5 / 2.5 hrs). On arrival at Port Blair, our team will meet the guest at the exit of the Port Blair jetty and then proceed to the selected Port Blair hotel. Evening at leisure.
- Do note that all Havelock hotels have an early morning check-out time and late check-out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability.
- Guest should be ready for check-in at the Havelock private ferry counter at least an hour prior to the vessel departure time
Day 5 Port Blair - North Bay & Ross Island
Today after breakfast proceed for a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) by sharing boats. The same boat will then take the guest to visit Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) that was named after marine surveyor, Daniel Ross. In December 2018, it was renamed as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island as a tribute to Subhash Chandra Bose islands, Drop back to Hotel. Evening at Leisure.
- North Bay and Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) is closed on Wednesday
- Ferry for North Bay trip leaves at fixed timings please ensure you are on time at Water Sports Complex from where you will board the boat
- All activities are at an extra cost at North Bay
- Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip
- The last ferry for Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) leaves by 1400 hrs
Day 6 Today after breakfast proceed for a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) by sharing
Enjoy your breakfast and check-out from the Port Blair hotel as per the hotel allocated time. Head straight to the airport to board the departure flight. Have a safe trip home taking back fond memories of these stunning islands.
- Do note that all Port Blair hotels have an early morning check-out time and late check-out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability.
- Port Blair airport has a small single runway and usually with a heavy rush of tourists. Request all guests to report at least 1.5hrs before departure flight timing
Fill in your details.