- 06 Days / 05 Nights
- India Packages
05 Nights / 06 Days 2N Shimla – 3N Manali
- Excursion to Kufri, Mall road and scandal point in Shimla
- Solang Valley, Hadimba Temple, Mall road and much more... Manali
- Start and End in Chandigarh
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare / Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Rohtang Pass road would remain closed every Tuesday for maintenance purpose
- Shimla & Kangra State Museums /vice regal lodge & Roerich Art Gallery/ Naggar remain closed on Mondays & all Govt. Holidays
- Zoo in Kufri also remains closed on Mondays
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
- Hotels located at Mall Road – Please note if the Vehicle are not allowed at Mall Road, then guest will be dropped off at the nearest parking and they have to managed by walking
Day 1 Arrival in Chandigarh I Drive to Shimla (115 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chandigarh and proceed to Shimla - abounds in natural bounty and looks picture perfect. The small hill station amidst the lofty snow-clad Himalayan ranges, surrounded by lakes and lush green pastures look as though an artist has painted them. The unique thing about Shimla is that it still retains its colonial charm. Check- in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 2 Sightseeing in Kufri
Drive to Kufri after breakfast. This is a popular picnic spot located 16km from Shimla. You may hike on foot to the Mahasu Peak or pay for a mule ride up the hill. Mahasu is the tallest peak in Kufri that gives tourists an amazing view of distant snow-capped peaks. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, take a walk on Shimla’s famous boulevard, Mall Road. See fine specimens of colonial architecture, snack at the various eateries in the market or shop for souvenirs. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 3 Shimla - Kullu - Manali (280 kms / approx 6.5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Manali. On the way enjoy kullu sightseeing. It is the the valley of gods, or the ‘habitable end of the world’, as the Kullu valley has come to be known, spreads out its charm on either side of the upper reaches of the river Beas. This valley is famous for the beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar forest sand sprawling apple orchards. Kullu valley is sandwiched between the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan and Great Himalayan range. The valley is only 80 km long and 2 km at its broadest, yet a fairly wide area is open to the visitors to enjoy the spectacle of variegated mountain scenery. Later proceed to Manali & it offers super views of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges, and with mountain adventures beckoning from all directions, Manali is a year-round magnet for tourists. Apart from temples, Manali is popular among adventure tourists coming for trekking, paragliding, rafting and skiing. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 Sightseeing in Manali
In morning after breakfast, go on an adventurous drive to Solang valley – a major attraction, without which the trip remains incomplete. All above mentioned adventure activities can be availed here at Solang Valley. Apart from activities, there are splendid views to enjoy in and around the Solang Valley. Later, today visit popular Hadimba Temple, Naggar Castle and Art gallery. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 5 Day at Leisure in Manali
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Manali. Alternatively, you may explore the destination offering numerous adventure sports and other places of interest. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 6 Drive from Manali - Chandigarh (300 kms / approx 8 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards Chandigarh, you will be transferred to Chandigarh airport for return flight back home.
Fill in your details.