- 05 Days / 04 Nights
- World Tours
The ultimate in urban efficiency, Singapore is a hub of contemporary arts and rich ethnic heritage. From Chinatown to Kampong Glam and Little India, Singapore is home to numerous ethnic enclaves with perfectly landscaped gardens and towering skyscrapers with just a hint of its ‘colonial heart.’
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
Day 1 Singapore Arrival , Night Safari
Arrival at Singapore airport. Meet & greet and transfer to the hotel (Hotel check in time 15:00 hrs). Free at leisure for the rest of the day. In the evening, proceed for Night Safari, set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of a tram, which takes you through the East and West Loop .Overnight stay at hotel .
Day 2 Morning City tour and Garden By The Bay with Two dome
After breakfast at the hotel, start off your day with city sightseeing and explore the city by driving through the Singapore Cricket Club, the Civic District, the Parliament House, the City Hall and the Supreme Court. Then proceed to Merlion Park for a splendid view of the Marina Bay and take photographs with the Merlion .
Later in the evening Proceed to Gardens by the bay (Flower dome & Cloud Forest ) . Discover the horticultural wonders of the Gardens by the Bay, one of Singapore’s most popular attractions..Overnight stay at hotel .
Day 3 Jurong Bird Park and Sentosa ( Cable car and SEA Aquarium)
After breakfast Proceed for a half day tour of Jurong Bird Park Welcome to the "World of Living Colours" home to over 8,000 birds or more than 600 species. Enjoy a panoramic view of the 20.2 hectares Catch the daily .unique bird performances.
Later in the afternoon proceed to Sentosa , Sentosa is an island of peace and tranquility. One way by cable card . At the S.E.A. Aquarium, you can observe more than 100,000 creatures like the leopard shark, goliath grouper and squadrons of manta rays.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Full day Universal Studio
After breakfast proceed for a day tour to Universal Studios, with seven themed zones, including The Lost World, Hollywood Boulevard and Egypt. Universal Studios Singapore is an adrenaline-charged excursion that will fill an entire day. Singapore's only movie-theme park features many rides and attractions, including a pair of dueling coasters, exciting loops, sudden turns, breathtaking drops and thrilling near-collisions will make you scream your heart out. Drop back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Singapore Departure
After breakfast . Check Out from the hotel . Transfer to the airport based on your flight timing. Hotel check out time 11:00 Hrs .
Fill in your details.