- 06 Days / 05 Nights
- India Packages
05 Nights / 06 Days 1N Srinagar HB – 2N Pahalgam – 1N Gulmarg – 1N- Srinagar
- In Pahalgam, visit Aru valley, Betaab Valleyand chandanwari (start point of Amarnath-yatra)
- Mughal Gardens & Shikara Ride in Srinagar
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Start and End in Srinagar
- 1 session of Shikara-ride
- Gandola ride (up to Phase 1) in Gulmarg
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
Day 1 Arrival Srinagar
Meet our representative upon arrival in Srinagar and proceed to your houseboat. This place is famous for its lakes and the charming houseboats, Srinagar is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts. The lake comprises a series of water bodies, including the Nagin Lake. One can take in the panoramic view of the mountains surrounding Srinagar from this lake. Kashmiri boats called Shikara, are used to explore the intricate maze of waterways on this lake. In the evening, enjoy visit to Mughal Gardens followed by a Shikara-ride on Dal Lake. Overnight stay in Srinagar Houseboat.
Day 2 Drive from Srinagar - Pahalgam (90 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam, also called the Valley of Shepherds. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. In Pahalgam, admire the beauty of nature as you walk along the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is also famous for some trekking routes and is the base camp for the Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Sightseeing in Pahalgam
After breakfast, enjoy panoramic views of Pahalgam town and Lidder Valley. Start with Aru Valley which is a small village, 15 km upstream the Lidder River, The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. Later, visit Chandanwari, 16 Km which is the starting point of sacred Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge, enroute you can visit Hajan, an idyllic picnic spot and Betaab valley. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Day 4 Pahalgam - Gulmarg (130 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, ‘Meadow of Flowers’ situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow-capped mountains. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Day 5 Sightseeing in Gulmarg I Drive back to Srinagar (58 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing of Gulmarg and Gondola-ride (cable car). Later, drive back to Srinagar. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Spend evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 6 Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Srinagar airport for return flight back home. End of Services.
Fill in your details.