- 05 Days / 04 Nights
- Delhi - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgham
- India Packages
A tour through some of the most scenic points of Northern India – from staying in house boats in Srinagar to traveling to the highest resort and golf course in the country, this is one trip that will give you a lot to talk about.
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
Day 1 Delhi-Srinagar
Arrive in Srinagar; you will be greeted on arrival and provided assistance if needed and transferred to houseboat. In the afternoon, enjoy a 2-3 hour boat ride on Dal Lake in a Gondola boat or “Shikara” and enjoy the best of a place famously known as the Venice of India. Take in the scenic extravaganza of Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in this paradise on earth. On the way back, visit the local crafts market and see the finely carved hand-made articles from papier-mâché and walnut wood. Dinner and overnight on deluxe houseboats.
Day 2 Srinagar
After a breakfast, you will visit Mughal Garden “Nishat” (The garden of pleasure) and ”Shalimar” (Abode of Love). Drive along the lake side on Boulevard and on return, visit a local handicrafts emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls and jewelry. After lunch, proceed on the city tour visiting Shankaryacharya Temple, a monument of medieval architecture. This is followed by a drive and walk through the old town of the city, where one can see the local lifestyle upfront. Dinner and overnight at deluxe houseboats.
Day 3 Gulmarg
Full day return excursion to Gulmarg, known as “Meadow of flowers” with picnic lunch. Gulmarg is 53 kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700 ft. It is a famous ski resort and has the world’s highest 18 hole golf course. The place was prominent during the British era. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a cable car ride – Gondola. Return to Srinagar for an overnight stay at the deluxe houseboats.
Day 4 Pahalgham
Full day return excursion to Pahalgham known as the “Valley of Shepherds”. Enroute visit the Avantipur Ruins of 9th century and the Mattan temple complex. On arrival in Pahalgham, enjoy nature and walk around the banks of river Lidder. Pahalgham is famous for some trekking routes as well and is the base camp for the Amarnath Pilgrimage. Return to Srinagar for an overnight at the deluxe houseboats.
Day 5 Srinagar - Delhi
Transfer to airport for a flight to Delhi. Depart from Srinagar for Delhi.
Fill in your details.