- 08 Days / 07 Night
- World Tours
For the wildlife lover and nature photographer this is perhaps the best tour you can consider. With every major game drive being covered, this is as close to nature as you are going to get.
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 Karibu Kenya
Karibu Kenya! A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our airport representatives. You will then be transferred to the Nairobi hotel where you are booked on bed & breakfast basis. Overnight at Concorde Hotel Nairobi
Day 2 The central highlands of Kenya
Early rise followed by a hearty breakfast. You will then check out and meet your driver guides at the hotel lobby. After a short briefing you will depart for the Aberdares Region, a beautiful Mountain Range in the central highlands of Kenya.
You will arrive at the Aberdares Country Club which is nestled on a slope of Mweiga Hill in the Aberdares Highlands, part of the Great Rift Valley, arriving in time for lunch. After lunch you will be transferred to The Ark Lodge as you drive through the Aberdares National Park, with chances of spotting some of the game of the park. Arrive at the lodge for an afternoon spent at leisure as you watch the game from the comfort of the tree lodge. The lodge overlooks a flood lit waterhole and salt lick, which attracts a host of awesome wildlife. Dinner and overnight at
The Ark Tree Lodge.
Day 3 Nyahururu lying north east of Nakuru
After Breakfast you will depart for Nyahururu lying north east of Nakuru. Nyahururu was founded as Thomson's Falls after the 74 metres (243 ft) high Thomson's Falls on Ewaso Narok river, a tributary of the Ewaso Nyiro River, which drains from the Aberdare mountain ranges.
After lunch at your lodge you will drive to the Thomson falls and thereafter return to your lodge where you are booked for the night. Dinner and Overnight at Panari Resort Nyahururu
Day 4 Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, you will check out and depart for Lake Naivasha. It stands at the highest elevation of the lakes within the Rift Valley and is also the purest. It is also home to a variety of wildlife including over 400 different species of birds and a sizable population of hippos. The rich flora around the lake attracts a variety of animals that include buffalos, antelopes, giraffes, warthogs and monkeys.
You will arrive in time for lunch at the lodge. After a lovely lunch, spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure as you enjoy the various facilities and activities offered by the club. You may enjoy a boat ride of the lake where you will get the chance to see schools of hippos and the birdlife (chargeable extra as shown below). Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Country Club.
Day 5 Masai Mara National Reserve
Early rise followed by breakfast. You will then check out and depart for the fabled Masai Mara National Reserve. Enroute, you will stopover at Narok for a break before you proceed to the reserve, arriving in time for lunch at the lodge.
After a lovely lunch, you will depart for your afternoon game drive of the reserve in search of the game of the savannah. Masai Mara is home to some of the most abundant wildlife populations in the world. Sightings of the ‘Big 5’ (elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard and rhino), along with cheetah and several others are almost guaranteed. While the savanna is always busy with plains game like wildebeest, zebra and many types of antelopes, the Mara’s Big Cats are well documented and there are several lion prides and some elusive leopards within the reserve. Dinner and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge
Day 6 Masai Mara
Spend the full day in the Masai Mara with the options of either morning and evening game drives with lunch at the lodge or a full day game drive with picnic lunch boxes on any of the days.
Optional visit to a local Masai Village on either of the days (chargeable extra as shown below).
You will explore the reserve in search of its rhinos, elephants, elusive leopards, lions and other plains game. The reserve is world-renowned for its exceptional populations of lions, African leopards, cheetahs and elephants and has the largest population of black rhinos in Africa.
The reserve has over 450 species of birds with almost 60 species being raptors. The birdlife includes vultures, secretary birds, crowned cranes, ostriches, long-crested eagles and the lilac-breasted roller, which is the national bird of Kenya.
All meals and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge
Day 7 City-orientation tour
Early rise followed by tea/coffee at the lodge. You will then depart for your pre-breakfast game drive form 06:30 am – 08:30 am at the reserve before driving back to the lodge for your full breakfast.
After breakfast you will check out and drive back to Nairobi. Upon arrival you may have a stopover at an Indian restaurant for lunch (payable direct). You may then enjoy a city-orientation tour/ shopping tour before being dropped off at the Nairobi hotel where you are booked for the night on bed & breakfast basis. Overnight at Concorde Hotel Nairobi
Day 8 JKIA airport
After breakfast , thereafter you are dropped off at JKIA airport in time for your flight back home
Fill in your details.