- 05 Days / 04 Nights
- India Packages
04 Nights / 05 Days 2N Bhubaneswar – 1N Puri – 1N Bhubaneswar
- In Bhubaneshwar, visit rock-cut caves Khandagiri, Udayagiri Jain caves, Dhauli Hill, Brahmeswara Temple and Nandankanan Zoo
- Lord Jaggannath Temple in Puri – One of the ‘Char Dhams’ pilgrimages
- Gold sand beaches of Puri
- Witness Orissan architecture covering Lingaraj, Parsurameswara, Mukteshwar, Rajarani and Konark Sun Temple
- Start & End in Bhubaneshwar
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
Day 1 Arrival in Bhubaneswar
Arrive in Bhubaneshwar, you will be met and assisted by our representative and transfer to your hotel. Later proceed for a half day sightseeing of Tribal Museum (closed on Monday), Khandagiri & Udayagiri Jain caves (oldest rock cut caves, the caves are reminiscent of influence of Buddhism and Jainism in Orissa). Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Bhubaneswar.
Day 2 Drive from Bhubaneswar - Puri (68 kms / approx. 2 hours)
This morning after breakfast proceed to Puri and enroute visit Dhauli (Buddhist stupa/peace pagoda), Hirapur ( 64 yogini temple), Pipli (the appliqué work village) & Raghurajpur (the Artisan village, the most famous attraction here are the Pattachitra (miniature paintings), palm leaf engravings, stone carvings, wooden toys, tusser paintings etc. Arrive and check-in to your hotel in Puri. Evening visit of Lord Jagannath Temple (Non Hindus are not allowed). Rest of the day at leisure on the golden beach of Puri. Overnight in Puri.
Day 3 Drive back to Bhubaneswar (102 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)
This morning after breakfast proceed to Bhubaneshwar. On way back, proceed towards Konark to visit the Sun temple (one of the world famous heritage site & famously known as Black Pagoda). Also visit to Ramchandi temple & Chandrabhaga beach (one of the finest beaches with a long stretch of clean sands & the beach has its own lovely serenity). Later proceed for half day city tour, visit famous city temples including Lingaraj, Parsurameswara, Mukteshwar (known as the gem of Orissan architecture) & Rajarani temple. In the evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Bhubaneshwar.
Day 4 Sightseeing in Bhubaneswar
After breakfast, visit Dhauli Hill and Brahmeswara Temple. After lunch break visit to Nandankanan Zoo (closed on Monday). This Zoo is famous for the white tiger safari and Botanical garden. In the evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Bhubaneshwar.
Day 5 Departure from Bhubaneswar
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bhubaneshwar airport to board a return flight for your onward journey.
Fill in your details.