Visa & Passport
Committed to offering complete travel services, KTIL renders assistance for visas for most of the countries . While issuance of visa remains the sole discretion of the issuing authority, we can hand-hold you through the process to ensure a positive result given our years of experience. We have dedicated team of experts in all metros like Delhi/ Mumbai/ Chennai & Bangalore to deal with the foreign missions.
Undoubtedly, our reliable visa services over the years have earned for us great amount of goodwill.
Checklist for Visa Application
- Application Form
- Travel Documents
- Evidence of legal residence
- Proof of Travel
- Proof of Health Insurance
Know your Visa
End to End Visa Assistance
Visa & Passport
Let’s stamp to go.
Each country has a multitude of visa categories. Most common types include:
- Transit visa, usually valid for 5 days or less, for passing through the country to a third destination
- Tourist visa, for a limited period of leisure travel, no business activities allowed
- Business visa, for engaging in commerce in the country
- Temporary worker visa, for approved employment in the host country.
Examples of these are the United States’ H-1B and L-1 visas
- On-arrival visa, granted at a port of entry. This is distinct from not requiring a visa at all, as the visitor must still obtain the visa before they can even try to pass through immigration
- Spouse visa /partner visa, granted to the spouse, civil partner or de facto partner of a resident or citizen of a given country, in order to enable the couple to settle in that country
- Student visa, allowing its holder to study at an institution of higher learning in the issuing country
- Diplomatic visa /official visa, is normally only available to bearers of diplomatic passports
- Immigrant visa, granted for those intending to immigrate to the issuing country
- Electronic visa. The visa is stored in a computer and is electronically tied to the passport number; no label, sticker or stamp is placed in the passport prior to travel