- 05 Days / 04 Nights
- World Tours
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 Arrival to TIRANA
Meet and greet with the agency representative. Short info meeting. Transfer to hotel. Optional brief tour of Tirana city including some of the main attractions The Skanderbeg Square, The Boulevard, The Mother Teresa Square, Opera House, Parliament Building, Congress Palace, National Museum. Free time in the city center and overnight.
Day 2 TIRANA - KRUJA (38Km/1hr) - SHKODRA (83Km/1.5hr) - TIRANA (100Km/2hr)
The day starts with a sightseeing tour of Kruja town, which was inhabited by the ancient Illyrian tribe of the Albani. Visit includes of Kruja castle, Historical Museum (Optional EF 6 eur/person) as well the traditional artisanal souvenir shops in the Old Bazaar area. Tour continues to Northwest city of Shkodra. Visit includes the Shkodra Lake, the largest one in Southern Europe. Explore the famous castle of Rozafa which has been reconstructed several times during its life where major reconstruction that has withstood the time date back to the 13th century onward. While visiting the castle you can enjoy the views over Buna, Kiri, and Drini Rivers flowing in the vicinity of the castle. Transfer back to Tirana, overnight.
Day 3 TIRANA - BERAT (100Km/ 2hr) - BELSH (39Km/45min) - TIRANA (59Km/1hr)
Departure toward Berat city, also known as “the town of A Thousand Windows”. Visit includes the traditional Ottoman houses with the wooden windows, walk through the narrow-cobbled streets, as well as the Berat Castle located on the top hill of the old town and admire the unique scenery. Local Arti craft shops are a must to see. On the way back to the Capital city of Tirana, we will cross through Dumrea region, a zone with 85 small natural pools/lakes. Belsh is the small town to have also a break and enjoy the nature. Back to Tirana and overnight.
Day 4 TIRANA - DURRES (37Km/50min) - DAJTI MOUNTAIN - TIRANA
Today’s tour is at one of the oldest and most historical cities of the country, Durres. Being the main port/connection since Illyrian times, today Durres is the second most populous city in the country. Located in the Adriatic Sea, offers plenty of historical spots that worth to see. Optional visit the ancient Roman amphitheater (3 Eur/person), the archeological museum, the Byzantine Wall and Venetian Tower. On the way back to Tirana, is suggested to visit the Mountain Dajt which is accessible also with a cable car. Optional visit to a Bunker Monument/Museum from the Communism era. Free time and overnight in Tirana.
Day 5 TIRANA - AIRPORT (19Km/45min) DEPARTURE DAY
After Breakfast to the Hotel, depart toward Airport.
Fill in your details.