- 06 Days / 05 Nights
- World Tours
The friendly locales, culture bedecked landscape, embellished religious structures and refreshing beachy vibes, are some of the facets of the splendiferous destinations of Singapore and Malaysia. With a Singapore Malaysia tour package tourists get to appreciate everything ranging from fascinating to thrilling.
- Day 1 : Singapore : Arrival Kuala Lumpur City Tour & Putrajaya
- Day 2 : Genting Highland
- Day 3 : Kuala Lumpur To Singapore
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 9 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines.
- We have not booked any rooms. The room status is subject to change based on availability when the booking is done.
- Hotel early check-in / late checkout/interconnecting rooms are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Granting of visa is the sole discretion of the Consulate.
Day 1 Arrival Kuala Lumpur City Tour & Putrajaya
- Depart from home city to the airport. Board your flight to Kuala Lumpur.
- On arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport, freshen up at the airport. We will be met by our representative and transferred to restaurant for breakfast.
- Later proceed for Panoramic City tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Kuala Lumpur offers a variety of historic sites and monuments, including the Jamek Mosque, King's Palace, War memorial and the Independent Square and outside view of Petronas twin towers.
- After lunch check in to the hotel and later on drive to Putrajaya, Federal administrative Centre of Malaysia, a well thought out city which is built around green spaces.
- Dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Overnight at hotel
Day 2 Genting Highland
- After breakfast, proceed to Genting Highlands. En route, visit Batu caves, where the main attraction is the large statue of the Hindu God, "Lord Murugan" at the entrance, besides a steep 272 steps climb. Finally, view the stunning skyline of the city centre.
- Afterwards, enjoy the cable car ride to Genting, which is South East Asia's longest and fastest one.
- After lunch, free for leisure at Genting. Enjoy the entertainments and shopping in the renowned theme park.
- Evening,we drive back to Kuala Lumpur.
- Dinner at Indian restaurant
- Overnight at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Day 3 Kuala Lumpur To Singapore
- After Breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Singapore by coach.
- Enjoy the countryside of both countries.
- Lunch on the Malaysian side.
- After clearing immigration we reach Singapore by evening upon which we proceed for the Gardens by the Bay - home to more than 250,000 plants, as well as pavilions, waterways and the spectacular Super Trees. Gardens by the Bay is one of Singapore’s most beautiful outdoor attractions, where you can stroll leisurely through various landscapes that represent diverse ecosystems.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Singapore city tour and explore Sentosa
- After breakfast,proceed for city tour of Singapore.
- We explore the city, driving through the Singapore Cricket Club, the Civic District, the Parliament House, the City Hall and the Supreme Court. Then proceed to Merlion Park an iconic landmark of Singapore. Enjoy the Grandeur of the Bay in daylight.
- After the city tour, drop at Singapore Flyer.
- Lunch at an Indian restaurant
- In the afternoon proceed for Sentosa Island, experience the cable car ride.
- In Sea Aquarium, you can explore the various habitats that mimic underwater life for hundreds of fish, mammals and marine plants in different areas of the planet, from the Red Sea to the Arabian Sea to the South China Sea.
- We complete the tour with the spectacular Musical Fountains Show “Wings of time”.
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Full Day Universal Studio
- After breakfast,proceed to Universal Studio for one day tour.
- Universal Studios offers exciting attractions, including 24 movie-themed rides, a festive walk, water park, marine life park and maritime experiential museum and aquarium.
- Have a world of fun and excitement suiting your health and taste.
- Lunch coupons included.
- Dinner at Indian restaurant
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 Jurong Bird Park & Departure
- After breakfast , proceed for a half-day tour of Jurong Bird Park.
- Welcome to the "World of Living Colours", home to over 8,000 birds or more than 600 species. Catch the daily unique bird performance.
- Check out from hotel, have lunch at an Indian restaurant and proceed to the airport board the flight back to India.
Fill in your details.