- 07 Days / 06 Nights
- World Tours
The Austrian tour presents to the beauty of the majestic state capital Vienna, and lets you relive the magic of the great classic “Sound of Music” in Salzburg and visit the Swarovski Crystal World.
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 Vienna
We begin our Austrian holiday with a tour of the state capital Vienna. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel and can later embark on a tour of this beautiful ancient city in the afternoon. Blessed with a convenient layout, Vienna’s “old town” or city center is famous for Stephansdom and Stephansplatz, located at the centre of a bull’s eye. This is surrounded by the Ringstrasse or Ring Road, a grand boulevard built along the old city walls that were brought down by the end of the 19th century. You can enjoy visiting the famous landmarks around the Ringstrasse like the Rathaus, the Austrian Parliament, the Hofburg Palace, the Natural History Museum, the Museum of Art History (Kunsthistorisches Museum), and the State Opera House. The city tour is also inclusive of typical Vienna sights like “Heuriger” in Grinzing, the Vienna Prater and the world-famous Schonbrunn Palace. Facilities have been arranged for overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Salzburg
Next day after breakfast, guests travel on their own to Salzburg by train and check in at the hotel there. The rest of the day is spent exploring this fourth largest city in Austria, which is also the capital of Salzburg state. Located on the banks of Salzach River and at the northern boundary of the Alps, Salzburg is Mozart’s birthplace. The city’s Altstadt, or “Old Town”, with its baroque towers and churches is one of the well-preserved city centers north of the Alps. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, the “Old Town” is also famous for the massive Festung Hohensalzburg. The area is surrounded by the 1972 meter Untersberg mountain and the smaller Monchsberg and Kapuzinerberg mountains. Arrangements are in place for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Sound of Music Tour
The highlight of Day 3 of the Austrian tour is the “Sound of Music Tour”. After breakfast at the hotel, relive the true story of the Von Trapp family as the famous “Sound of Music” movie was filmed in the city. Salzburg`s most popular tour since the last 20 years, the tour is a combination of sightseeing of the historical city and the Salzkammergut mountain area, also a famous musical and cultural centre. Fans of the great classic can enjoy viewing film locations like the beautiful gardens in Hellbrunn (where Liesl and Rolf sang `I am 16 going on 17`), and the wedding church in Mondsee. The tour ends with a free Edelweiss cocktail at the Jugend und Familiegastehaus close to the Fortress – your tour guide will show you the way. Enjoy a leisurely evening followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Innsbruck
After breakfast next day, travel by train to Innsbruck and proceed to the hotel there. Famous for its natural environment and mountainous beauty, Innsbruck is the perfect getaway for a leisurely holiday. The unique combination of culture, history and nature is reason enough for one to stay at the Tyrolean capital or one of its 25 nearby Village Resorts. Overnight stay arrangements have been made at the hotel.
Day 5 Swarovski Crystal World
On the fifth day of the tour, pay a visit to the Swarovski Crystal World. A 30 minute drive from central Innsbruck aboard a comfortable coach will bring you to the Swarovski Crystal World, located in Wattens. The Crystal World consists of a water-spouting Giant (a huge face sculptured on top of a rock) with a crystal inside, the Chambers of Wonders containing the Planet of Crystals, the Crystal Dome, the Crystal Theatre, the Ice passage and the Floating Poem. A leisurely evening followed by overnight stay at the hotel complete the tour of Innsbruck.
Day 6 Vienna
After breakfast, tourists travel back to Vienna and proceed to their hotel on their own. As there are no programmes planned for the day, they can explore the capital city on their own.
Day 7 Onward destination
On the last day of the tour, guests transfer on their own to the airport for the flight back home or onward destination.
Fill in your details.