- 05 Days / 04 Nights
- World Tours
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance - Dhow cruise with dinner, Burj Khalifa – 124th floor, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari Park, Miracle Garden, Desert Safari with BBQ dinner, Global Village
- Security deposits at the hotels, if required. Will be refunded upon checkout from the hotel.
- City tax at the hotels.
- International SIM Cards.
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subject to modification without prior notification from the airlines.
- Early check-in / late checkout/Interconnecting rooms at hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Granting the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
Day 1 Arrival + Dhow Cruise
- Board flight from your home city to Dubai.
- On arrival at Dubai airport, we will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel to check in. Lunch at an Indian restaurant.
- Evening, proceed for Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
- Deira Dhow Cruise - one which you cannot miss while in Dubai. While cruising on the creek we sail past the illuminated buildings of Dubai. The dhow cruise, aboard a traditional wooden vessel, offers an intriguingly different view of the beautiful city, presenting a striking contrast in architecture between the two sides of the Creek.The cruise offers a delightful fusion of traditional and modern ways of life in Dubai. Enjoy entertainment and buffet dinner on cruise. Experience a memorable night of live music and captivating dance performance.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 Dubai city tour + Burj Khalifa visit
- After breakfast, proceed for Half Day Dubai City Tour. Dubai is popular for its architectural marvels, constructions that the rest of the world may not even consider possible. Embark on a half-day journey going back in time. A tour focusing on Dubai’s carefully preserved history and past heritage at its best. The tour highlights include the following:
- Photo stop outside one of the world’s most luxurious all-suite hotel – Burj Al Arab, renowned for its superlative luxury. Drive down the stretch of Palm Jumeirah (no stops) & drive around Dubai Marina (no stops). Proceed next to the Dubai museum, housed in the Al Fahidi Fort. Small in size yet big in content – a museum like no other ! Opened in 1971, it represents the traditional Emirati life and many artifacts from discoveries as old as 3000 B.C. We then proceed past the Spice souk, once the center for all spice trading in the country. Finally, we reach the famous and most visited area - the Gold Souk, famous for its hundreds of Gold retail shops.
- Evening Proceed for Burj Khalifa visit. Take one of the world's fastest elevators all the way up to the 124th floor of the famous Burj Khalifa skyscraper. Gaze out at the Arabian Desert from the Burj's observation decks, with lookout points located across two floors.
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Abu Dhabi city tour + Ferrari park
- After breakfast proceed for the Abu Dhabi tour.
- Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). You will enjoy it very much because of the high buildings and state-of-the-art malls and mosques. Our Abu Dhabi City Tour takes you to some of the best attractions the city has to offer. Let’s take a short review of the exotic places that you will see during the tour.
- The itinerary includes the Grand Mosque, which is one of the only two mosques in the UAE which can be visited by non-Muslims. The Emirates Palace, a luxury hotel and Marina Mall one of the biggest malls in Abu Dhabi, is located along the breakwater on Corniche road. The Heritage Village, which offers a glimpse into traditional Bedouin life, existed even before oil was discovered in the region. The tour also includes a stop at the Carpet Souk, where we can shop for souvenirs.
- Ferrari World:- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is an indoor amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is the first Ferrari-branded theme park and has the record for the largest space frame structure ever built. Formula Rossa, the world's fastest roller coaster, is located here.
- After the trip return to Dubai.
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 Miracle Garden + Desert Safari with dinner
- After breakfast, proceed for the Miracle Garden visit.
- The Dubai Miracle Garden is a flower garden located in the district of Dubai land. The garden was launched on the Valentine's Day in 2013 and occupies over 72,000 square metres, making it the world's largest natural flower garden featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants.
- Lunch at an Indian restaurant.
- Evening proceeds for Desert Safari with BBQ dinner. Experience the thrill of desert safari and watch the mesmerizing sunset at the Desert as you drive on the Golden sands with your Desert Safari Guide. Click Photos with the endless desert and the sun setting in the background.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Global Village + Departure
- After breakfast, free for shopping till noon.
- Check out from the hotel at 12:00, have lunch and proceed to Global Village. Global Village Dubai is located in Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road Dubai. It combines the cultures of 90 countries across the world in one place. It claims to be the world's largest tourism, leisure, shopping, and entertainment project. It is the region's first cultural, entertainment, family and shopping destination.
- After dinner, drop at the airport to board your flight back
Fill in your details.