- 08 Days / 07 Nights
- World Tours
Explore the beauty of Jordan which brings together modern day as well as historic splendor. From the remains of ancient Roman cities, to the Dead Sea and to sleeping under the stars, this tour will give you all that you need from your vacation.
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 Amman
Arrival in Amman – The capital of Jordan is a fascinating city of contrasts – a unique blend of old and new, ideally situated on a hilly area between the desert and the fertile Jordan Valley. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. The day will be free to take in the sights and sounds of this bustling city. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Jerash - Amman
After breakfast the group will head to Jerash, the Old Roman City. The city’s many splendid monumental remains still retain the atmosphere of the once thriving metropolis, famous in its own time for magnificent temples, amphitheaters, and plazas. In the afternoon enjoy Amman City Tour (including Roman Amphitheater – Amman`s most famous relic and the Citadel Hill, which is the earliest fortifications of the city). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Madaba - Nebo - Petra
After breakfast, drive to Madaba, renowned for its Byzantine-era mosaics. Here, is the most famous St. George’s Church – it was unearthed in 1884 and is believed to be constructed in AD 560. Afterwards, proceed to Mt. Nebo where Moses is said to have seen the Promised Land and also where he was later buried. Last stop of the day is Petra – the best known tourist attraction in Jordan and is considered a national treasure. It is one of the “Seven Wonders Of The World”. On arrival at Petra, you will be transferred to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Petra - Wadi Rum
After breakfast, we will explore the rock city passing through 1 km of a winding narrow gorge or Siq. As you journey through soaring vertical cliffs on either side, you will feel dwarfed by them. After weaving through the sheer pink tinged rock faces, you finally glimpse the Al- Khazneh (treasury), the entrance to which has been carved into a sheer rock face.
The best time to visit is early to mid-morning or late afternoon. During this time, the sun’s position enhances the natural colors of the rocks, giving it a warm glow and offering the perfect time to take photographs. Late afternoon, we depart Petra to the land of the moon for a visit which was known as “Lawrence of Arabia land”. Wadi Rum is known for dramatic desert wilderness. Bedouin tribes still live among the mountains of Rum and their large goat-hair tents are a special feature of the landscape. Dinner and overnight stay under the stars in the Moon valley for some amazing views.
Day 5 Wadi Rum - Aqaba
After breakfast, enjoy a safari and explore the desert for two hours by 4WD. Drive to Aqaba, famous for diving and snorkeling in the Red Sea. This coastal oasis city is surrounded by the rocky, picturesque mountains. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 Aqaba
Breakfast at the hotel. The day is yours to spend at leisure and to relax on the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 Aqaba - Dead Sea
After breakfast, we drive to Dead Sea – the Jordan Rift Valley is a dramatic, beautiful landscape, which at the Dead Sea, is over 400 meters (1,312 ft.) below sea level. The lowest point on the face of the earth, this vast, stretch of water receives a number of incoming rivers, including the River Jordan. Once the waters reach the Dead Sea they are land-locked and have nowhere to go, so they evaporate, leaving behind a dense, rich, cocktail of salts and minerals that supply industry, agriculture and medicine with some of its finest products. Afternoon is at leisure to enjoy a spa or a pampering treatment with the many therapeutic options available which are unique to the region. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 Depart Dead Sea
After breakfast you will be transferred to Amman Airport for the flight back home or onward destination.
Fill in your details.