- 08 Days / 07 Nights
- India Packages
07 Nights / 08 Days 1N Ahmedabad – 1N Bhavnagar – 2N Diu – 2N Sasan Gir (Via. Somnath) – 1N Rajkot
- In Ahmedabad, visit (Friday Mosque), Hathi Singhji Temple, Calico Museum and the Sabarmati Ashram
- Enroute visit of Palitana Jain Temple
- In Diu, visit St. Paul Church & Diu Museum.
- Explore the beautiful beaches of Diu
- Jungle Safari at Sasan Gir National Park
- Enroute visit of Visit of Somnath Temple – 1stamong the twelve Aadi Jyotirlings of India
- In Rajkot, The Karba Gandhi No Delo – The house of Mahatma Gandhi & Jagat Mandir
- Start in Ahmedabad and End in Rajkot
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare / Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
Day 1 Arrival in Ahmedabad
Meet our representative upon arrival Ahmedabad and transfer to your hotel. On arrival check into your hotel. Overnight in Ahmedabad
Day 2 Sightseeing of Ahmedabad, Drive to Bhavnagar (180 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, proceed for half day visit of Ahmedabad covering Jami Masjid (Friday Mosque), Hathi Singhji Temple, Calico Museum and the Sabarmati Ashram. Later, drive to Bhavnagar - Bhavnagar the place of several lakes and temples. On arrival check into your hotel.
Day 3 Bhavnagar - Diu Enroute visit of Palitana (220 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Diu En-route visit Palitana Jain Temple. Arrival and check-in at your hotel in Diu. Overnight in Diu.
Day 4 Sightseeing of Diu
After breakfast, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Diu visiting St. Paul Church & Diu Museum. Afternoon free for beach activities on own. Overnight in Diu.
Day 5 Diu - Sasan Gir (125 kms / approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast, Drive to Sasan Gir. Enroute visit Somnath. Shree Somnath is first among the twelve Aadi Jyotirlings of India. It has a strategic location on the western coast of India. The temple is built at the shore of the Arabian ocean on the western corner of Indian subcontinent. Arrive Gir and check in at hotel. Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day 6 Jungle Safari in Sasan Gir
Today experience early morning and evening game drive in the Gir National Park. Gir is one of India’s oldest sanctuaries, and is synonymous with the majestic Asiatic lion (Panthera leo persica). The only place in India to see this animal, this park can take legitimate pride in saving an endangered species, which was at the threshold of extinction in the start of the twenty-first century, by providing it a more secured habitat Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day 7 Sasan Gir - Rajkot (168 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Rajkot. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for the half day visit of Rajkot, covering The Karba Gandhi No Delo - house of the Mahatma Gandhi where he lived from the age of six. The Mahatma Gandhi House has a good collection of things related to the Mahatma Gandhi's life... thereafter visit Jagat Mandir, beautiful carved temple of Shri Ramkrishna Paramhansa. It is made of red stones. Overnight in Rajkot.
Day 8 Departure from Rajkot
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Rajkot airport for return flight back home.
Fill in your details.