- 08 Days / 07 Nights
- World Tours
In this tour, you will marvel at the iconic architecture of cities like Zurich, Lucerne and Geneva. In addition to being amazed by the beautiful Alpine beauty, you can also gorge on the world-famous Swiss chocolates.
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 We arrive at Zurich
We arrive at Zurich, the financial capital of Switzerland. Embark on a city orientation tour to better understand this beautiful city located in the heart of Switzerland. In the evening, enjoy the welcome reception in the company of your Travel Director and fellow travelers.
Day 2 Train journey through Chur to St. Moritz
The next day, the tour begins with a train journey through Chur to St. Moritz. The journey will let you view beautiful snow-capped mountains and sparkling lakes. After enjoying the stunning scenery, enjoy a quiet dinner at your hotel.
Day 3 Zermatt resort
On day 3, we board the comfortable air-conditioned Glacier Express to embark on one of the most spectacular train journeys in the world. The 8-hour railway journey takes you over 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass, located 2,033 meters above sea level. You can enjoy beautiful views of the magnificent Alpine lakes and pristine glaciers en route to the Zermatt resort, dominated by the Matterhorn. A short walk will bring you to your hotel where stay and food arrangements are already in place. Later, have a blast enjoying the nightlife at the resort.
Day 4 Alpine landscapes
Join your Travel Director for an orientation tour of the resort, where incidentally no cars are used. Later, you can relax at the resort or shop for souvenirs. You could also hop onto a cable-car ride to view more stunning Alpine landscapes.
Day 5 Next we travel by high-speed to Geneva
Next we travel by high-speed to Geneva, the capital of the Suisse Romande or French-speaking Switzerland. Geneva is home to many organizations like the International Red Cross. Enjoy the beauty of this scenic city during your walking orientation by visiting the Reformation Monument, Old Town, the Flower Clock and the Jet d’Eau. Later on, you may wish to dine on delicious Swiss specialties at a restaurant overlooking Europe’s highest mountain, Mont Blanc.
Day 6 Interlaken
The tour then moves on from Geneva along the Golden Pass route with the stunning scenery as a constant companion. Next we have a stopover at Interlaken, located at the heart of the Swiss Alps between the Thun and Brienz lakes. Interlaken is also located at the foot of three famous peaks, namely, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. After relaxing and enjoying the beautiful peaks of the Bernese Oberland, board the train once again and follow the Brünig Pass to Lucerne in central Switzerland, your home for the next two nights. In the evening let your hair down for a fun-packed Swiss folklore show!
Day 7 Medieval City
The next day is spent exploring the medieval city. We will visit the Lion Monument built in memory of Louis XVI’s Swiss Guard, the covered wooden Chapel Bridge spanning the River Reuss and the decorated wooden panels, chronicling the city’s history. Later in the day, you can shop for the world famous Swiss watches and chocolates. Round up the Swiss tour with a farewell dinner in the company of your fellow travelers and Travel Director with wine in a local restaurant!
Day 8 Farewell
On the last day of the tour, bid farewell to your travel companions and travel from Lucerne to Zurich on the tickets provided by the Tour Director. The tickets can be used for the onward journey also.
Fill in your details.