- 06 Days / 05 Nights
- World Tours
Brazil has it all – cathedrals, beaches, museums, history, art, nature treks and water falls. Club this with great food, music and sights and you have the Brazilian tour that everybody dreams of.
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 Arrival in Rio de Janeiro
Upon arrival, our collaborators offer a welcoming reception and will transfer you to the hotel. A documentation kit, detailed program explanation plus luggage and hotel registration assistance is offered. Overnight in Rio de Janeiro.
Day 2 Half day Sugar Loaf & downtown (Breakfast included)
Tour begins with a city panoramic view through downtown Rio, passing by Sambodrome, and the Metropolitan Cathedral. Get to know the traditional Cinelândia Square with the historical buildings, the Municipal Theatre, the national Library and the National Museum of Fine Arts. The tour continues followed to the Urca’s district and specifically to the Praia Vermelha, where is located the Sugar Loaf`cable ferry station, the initial spot to ascend to it. The cable car rolls over strong iron cables, tracked by a cog-wheel system, and has a 70 paxs capacity. There are two stages, the first from Praia Vermelha to the Urca´s Station, and the second from Urca to the Sugar Loaf`top (at 396 meters). At the top, the view of the center downtown, beaches and the meeting of Guanabara´s bay and the ocean waters are simply superb. Overnight in Rio de Janeiro.
Day 3 Half day Corcovado & Tijuca Forest by jeep (Breakfast included)
At the Corcovado Hill, located in the Tijuca Atlantic Forest, the largest urban forest in the world, is the statue of Christ the Redeemer, one of Rio’s famous postcards. The Corcovado Hill, together with D.Marta belvedere, is a mandatory tour in Rio for the beauty of the sightseeing from both locations. From the Corcovado, we can see the beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon, the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon and the Botanical Garden. From the D. Marta belvedere, the main views are the Maracanã stadium, the Guanabara Bay and the Sugar Loaf. This tour includes a small walk in a forest trail up to the Cascatinha Fall.
Overnight in Rio de Janeiro.
Day 4 Iguazu: Brazilian Falls tour / Macuco Waterfall & Boat ride tour (Breakfast included)
At scheduled time, transfer to the airport to take your flight to Iguazu. Upon arrival, reception and transfer to your hotel. Departure from hotel and enter the Iguassu National Park, the largest in southern Brazil. Visit the Park`s Visitors Center with its exhibit on the local eco-system. We then continue down the Cataratas Highway through the rain forest of the National Park to the falls. The Iguazu Falls are on the border of Brazil and Argentina where the Iguazu River drops into a gigantic horseshoe canyon. We descend a walkway, contemplating the lovely waterfalls in all of nature’s exuberance, with panoramic view of both the Argentine and Brazilian sides. The walk ends at the elevator (one does not come back by the same route).
In the afternoon we head to the picturesque Macuco Falls, hidden in the forested canyon. The trail brings us to the banks of the Iguassu River, to board a twin-engine inflatable boat with capacity of 25 passengers each, specially designed for the local river conditions. Then cruise up into the Iguazu Canyon, shoot several rapids, and arrive to the very base of the majestic waterfalls. As the experienced pilot maneuvers in the midst of the falls themselves, the passenger will have a completely different view and experience a thrill never forgotten. Overnight in Iguazu.
Day 5 Argentinean Falls Tour (Breakfast included)
Departure from hotel and moving ahead to Argentina side with a quick stop at customs check out. After that, the tour continues to the Tancredo Neves Bridge over the Iguazu River, which separates the border between Argentina and Brazil. Once in Argentina, a scenic highway up to the Argentine Iguazu Park is taken from where the visit of the Argentinean Falls at Porto Canoas takes place. You have access to the very brink of the awe-inspiring Devil’s Throat, largest of the Argentinean Falls, including the San Martin Falls. On the way back from the falls, we stop at the “Three Borders” Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Afternoon at leisure for personal activities. Overnight in Iguazu.
Day 6 International Departure (Breakfast included)
At scheduled time, transfer to the airport to board your international departure flight.
Fill in your details.