- 06 Days / 05 Nights
- World Tours
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 Swiss Border or Airport – Lucerne
Arrive in Lucerne via any Swiss Border or Airport. Activate your Swiss pass and travel by train from Zurich airport to Lucerne. After check in to your hotel, proceed for your excursion to the Swiss Museum of Transport and immerse yourself in the world of chocolate in Switzerland’s most-visited museum- the Swiss Chocolate Adventure. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2 Lucerne
Excursion to Mount Titlis – at 3020 m / 10’000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m/10’000 ft. In the evening, enjoy a Panoramic Yacht Cruise on Lake Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3 Lucerne
Excursion to Pilatus Kulm and enjoy the over majestic view of Lucerne. You can take the train from the rail station in Lucerne to Alpnachstad railway station and take the cogwheel train to the peak of Mount Pilatus. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4 Lucerne – Interlaken
In the Morning proceed to Interlaken by Lucerne – Interlaken Express. Upon arrival, in the afternoon leave for your excursion of Scenic Jetboat ride and enjoy thrilling 360° turns as they cruise along stunning turquoise waters. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5 Interlaken
“Proceed to Schilthorn Piz Gloria Excursion from Stechelberg that stands at an altitude of 2970 metres from Interlaken with a visit to the Trümmelbach Falls. Overnight in Interlaken.
Note: Maintenance Schilthorn Cableway: 24.04. – 28.04.2023 / 13.11. – 08.12.2023”
Day 6 Interlaken – Swiss Border or Airport
Depart to the Swiss Border or Airport for your flight back home.