- 14 Days / 13 Nights
- World Tours
- Accommodation as per plan
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- International AIR tickets (check with our staff to verify if your package includes flight tickets)
- Airport Transfers & Sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Security deposits at the hotels, if required. Will be refunded upon checkout from the hotel.
- City tax at the hotels.
- Tips to drivers and guides as applicable.
- Air Fare/Train fare/bus fare
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/check out times
- Surcharges if any that’s not part of the scheduled itinerary
- Meals [Lunch and Dinner] wherever it may be applicable
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend, or peak season
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Granting of the visa is sole discretion of the Consulate.
- Passengers should carry the original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Schedules and airfares may be subjected to modification without prior notification from the airlines. Day wise itinerary may be subject to change based on local traffic and local government regulations.
- Early check-in/late check-out/interconnecting rooms at the hotels are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, etc.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
Day 1 Moscow Arrival
- Depart from your home city to Moscow.
- On arrival at Moscow Domodedovo airport, we will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel for check in. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Moscow Metro Tour, Kremlin Territory Cathedrals and Red Square
- After breakfast proceed for the Metro Tour - See Moscow's unique and beautiful metro stations on this tour of the Soviet palaces that were built for the people. See the marble pillars, stained glass, and ornate sculptures that make the Moscow metro unlike any other metro system in the world.
- Later proceed to visit the Kremlin Territory and Cathedrals - a beautiful fortress in the heart of the city full of history and legends. It used to be a residence of Russian tsars and communist leaders and now it's the working place of the President of Russia. Behind medieval walls, you will discover the oldest square of Moscow and amazing cathedrals where Russian rulers used to get married, crowned and also buried.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Then we go to the Red Square. This separates the Kremlin, the former royal citadel and now the official residence of the President of Russia, from a historic merchant quarter. Red Square is often considered to be the central square of Moscow since the city's major streets, which connect to Russia's major highways, originate in the square, followed by a visit to St. Basil’s Cathedral (Outside), Lenin’s Mausoleum
- Dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Museum of Cosmonautics, Sapsan Train and River Cruise
After breakfast check out from Moscow hotel and proceed to the Museum of Cosmonautics which opened its doors to the public on April 10th, 1981, 20th Anniversary of the first manned space flight. Museum exposition gives a retrospect on how Soviet space science evolved starting from first man-made satellites subsequently followed by the first manned space flight, first space walks and the moon exploration programs.
Day 4 Hermitage, Catherine Palace, Vodka Tasting and Russian Folklore show
- After breakfast proceed for the tour of Hermitage - The Winter Palace. This fabulously large green, white, and gold building on the side of the Neva River houses the world-famous Hermitage Museum that epitomizes Russia’s love affair with art and culture. It is the home to the largest collection of paintings in the world. The total number of pieces kept by the museum tallies to somewhere around 3 million.
- After lunch, we visit the Catherine Palace, one of the world's greatest royal residences. Step back to the days of Russia’s 18th-century Tsars on a 4-hour tour of the Catherine Palace in Pushkin, formerly called TsarskoyeSelo or DetskoyeSelo during Soviet times. Ogle the gold and marble interiors, including the Amber Room, spectacularly coated in amber and mirrors
- Later, we head for the Vodka tasting experience.
- In the evening, proceed for the Russian Folklore show.
- Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- After lunch, we board the train to Saint Petersburg (4 hours )
Day 5 City tour + Peter and Paul Fortress
- After breakfast and check out from the hotel, we proceed for the Saint Petersburg city tour .
- The sheer grandeur and history of Russia's imperial capital never fail to amaze visitors. We then visit Peter and Paul Fortress at Zayachy Island.
- After lunch at a local restaurant, we proceed to Airport for flight to Helsinki.
- Arrive in Helsinki. On arrival, we will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel for check in.
- Dinner at Indian restaurant
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 HELSINKI
- After breakfast we do the sightseeing of Helsinki. The tour includes the Senate Square, Helsinki Cathedral, Helsinki University, The Market Place, Uspenski Cathedral, Kaivopuisto viewpoint, Observatory Park.
- Continue with Sibelius Park with the monument, Olympic Stadium, an outside look of the National Museum and the Parliament with entrance to Temppeliaukio Rock Church.
- Proceed to an Indian restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch free time to shop and roam around in the market square.
- Later we go to the pier to board the overnight ferry to Stockholm.
- Buffet dinner on board.
Day 7 STOCKHOLM
- On arrival at Stockholm and after breakfast we board the coach for sightseeing which includes a photo stop at Fjällgatan for a beautiful view over Stockholm, a walk through the Old Town, outside look of the Royal Palace (change of guards if time allows) with entrance to Vasa Ship Museum and City Hall and the concert hall where the Nobel ceremonies are held.
- After the tour proceed for lunch at an Indian restaurant.
- After lunch Transfer to Ericsson, Globe Sky views with the entrance. After a 20 minute gondola ride we move to to the city center to get a feel of the vibrant evening shopping.
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
- After dinner proceed to ICE BAR with entrance (*Entrance including 1 drink)
- We proceed to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 8 BERGEN
- After the Scandinavian buffet breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport for flight to Bergen.
- On arrival transfer to the city centre.
- Lunch at an Indian restaurant
- After lunch we begin the sightseeing tour which includes the famous Bryggen Harbour with its gabled packhouses, the old Hanseatic Quarter, and the historic Maria Church. Return ride on the funicular to Mt. Fløien for panoramic views of the city and fjords way below. Visit the picturesque fish market.
- Later transfer to the hotel for check-in.
- In the evening proceed to an Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight at the hotel
Day 9 BERGEN - FLAM
- After breakfast transfer to Gudvangen (150 miutes)
- Entrance to Viking village. At the Viking Village in Gudvangen, you can listen to the echoes of history as you hear stories of the Vikings. Here you can understand who the Vikings were and where they came from.
- Lunch buffet at Viking village.
- After lunch take the scenic ferry from Gudvangen to Flam (2H) enjoying the beauty of the fjords.
- Later take Flamsbana from Flam to Myrdal 45 min. A train journey like none other. This incredible journey continues on the VY train from Myrdal to Geilo (1,25H). Arrive in Geilo
- Coach transfer to hotel for check-in. Buffet dinner at Hotel
- (Gudvangen is a village in the municipality of Aurland in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway. It is a popular tourist destination and is located at the end of the Nærøyfjord where the Nærøydalselvi river empties into the fjord.
- Flam to Myrdal and Myrdal to Geilo.
- Myrdal is an area in Aurland, Norway. Its only built-out facilities are Myrdal Station on the Bergen Line and the Flåm Line. There is a small station village surrounding the station.
- Geilo is a town in southern Norway known for ski resorts and mountain trails. It’s a gateway to 2 national parks. The nearest, Hallingskarvet National Park, is characterized by steep cliffs and shelters Arctic foxes. A trail climbs to a cabin built by Norwegian philosopher Arne Næss. Southwest of town, the vast Hardangervidda National Park, with its massive plateau, has wild reindeer herds and many lakes and rivers.)
- Dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 10 OSLO
- After breakfast transfer to Oslo (close to 4 hours very scenic ride). Arrive in Oslo.
- Lunch at an Indian restaurant, we go for a familiarization tour of the city of Oslo.
- Afterwards check in the hotel & relax.
- Dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 OSLO
- After breakfast we go for a three hour sightseeing of the city.
- City sightseeing includes Vigeland Sculpture Park, Parliament Square, outside look of the Royal Palace, National Galleries, Karl Johan shopping street, City Hall, Akershus Castle, the Norwegian Defence Museum, walk on Oslo Opera House. Photo stop at the Holmenkollen Ski Arena. Entrance to Fram Polar Ship Museum.
- After the tour transfer for lunch at an Indian restaurant
- After lunch free time to relax and shop. Later transfer to the pier for boarding the ferry to Copenhagen. Board the ferry and relax
- Buffet Dinner on board.
Day 12 COPENHAGEN
- Scandinavian buffet breakfast on board
- Arrive in Copenhagen. Disembark and we have a three hour sight seeing which includes the Little Mermaid, Gefion Fountain in the Langlin Park, an outside look of Amalienborg Palace (will include the Royal Guard change if time allows), Christiansborg Palace and the Parliament. An outside look of the Opera house, Nyhavn, Ströget pedestrian street and the statue of HC Andersen in Radhuspladsen.
- Transfer for lunch at an Indian restaurant.
- After lunch proceed to the Tivoli garden with the entrance. This highly popular amusement park is usually on top of everyone's list of places to visit. Founded in 1843 it is a beautiful, romantic park with lanterns in the trees that create a unique atmosphere.
- Later transfer to the city center for shopping and walk around.
- After dinner in an Indian restaurant.
- Check in at the hotel.
Day 13 DEPARTURE
- Scandinavian breakfast buffet at the hotel.
- After breakfast transfer to airport board your flight back to home city
Day 14 Arrival
Fill in your details.